Standard and Expedited Delivery
For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by the national postal service of the destination country. Upon receiving the package, you might be required to sign on the parcel and thus please choose an address that someone is available to receive the package during business hour.
For expedited shipping, orders will be shipped using FedEx. The shipping fee may varies by destination and the size of your order. Please contact us for the exact shipping fees.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we offer worldwide shipping!
- How long does it take before my order gets shipped?
We promise to have your order ship as soon as possible. Usually, orders are dispatched within 1-2 days. However, please bear with us during the peak season around end of the year and long weekend holidays. In those cases it might take up to 3-4 days. Please contact our customer service team if there is any question concerning the time to dispatch.
- After the goods are dispatched, how long does for standard shipping to deliver the package?
The estimated delivery time will vary a lot from country to country. In short, the shipping time alone could be around,
15-30 business days
10-25 business days
20-30 business days
25-30 business days
10-20 business days
For Other countries:
20-30 business days
As there are lot of factors affecting its speed, delivery time is not guaranteed for Standard Shipping. Therefore, we would suggest Express Shipping if there is a date that you would like to meet. The above are estimated time and does not include the processing time of the Customs in the destination country. In rare cases the local Customs office of your country may require additional documents and time to have your package cleared, and this may also cause further delay on the delivery.
- What about the delivery time of express shipping?
For the majority countries in the world, Express shipping will deliver the package to you within 5-7 business days from the date of shipment. Tracking will be provided as soon as the parcel is shipped; therefore, customer can check the status of the parcel as it moves along. There are few occasions that the delivery may take a bit longer; however, most parcels reached within 10 days.
- How can I check my order status?
Please visit "Track Order" to check the status of your order. Most of the time, carrier's tracking information may only be available in 1-2 business days after the order is shipped.
- Will my package be delivered to my house or to the post office for me to pick it up?
Your parcel will arrive at your house. However, if no one is around to receive the parcel, a notice will be left and you might be required to contact the local post office to reschredule the delivery or to pick up the parcel.
For expedited shipping FedEx, you can make special arrangement with us for the delivery, such as,
- Schedule the delivery on a specific date nominated by you or put the delivery on hold until you are back to the country
- Release the package from signature or leave the package with your neighbor
- Please contact us if you require additional help not listed above
- When will you ship my order?
Orders placed using our standard shipping will be processed within 3 business days.
- Please kindly allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays and busy periods. Customs and Postal Service may also require extra time to work on the processing / delivery during peak season or before major festivals (e.g., Christmas’s Day).
- For details on public holidays in the destination country, please refer to the local government website.
- Please also note that delays may occur because of pending payment authorizations.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Free standard shipping is applicable to orders with total value above $69.99.
Free expedited via FedEx is applicable to all orders over $599
Import Taxes & Duties
Some countries may require import tax, duties and related Customs fees for the imports, and the cost is not covered in payments you made to us. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of the destination country. For further details of charges, please contact your local Customs office directly.